The Argenta Community Theater (ACT) is a non profit organization committed to serving the community through education and advancement of the performing arts. Through its facilities, ACT also seeks to strengthen cooperation among non-profits within the community.
ACT is the first of its kind in Arkansas. The strategic building design is such that any type of event for a maximum of 300 people* can be accommodated, and the black-box theater allows flexible staging techniques for smaller theater companies. ACT will feature local, regional, and national productions, book readings, private and business events.
- Theater style Capacity : 218
- Dinner capacity with stage for performance without opening door: 152
- Dinner capacity with dinner using the stage without opening door: 192
- Dinner capacity using the stage and OPENING theater retractable door: 240 without reception.
- Standing room reception with hors d'oeuvres - using stage and with theater retractable door open for program: 300
Click here to view table layout.
ACT will enhance the community by providing arts education and development. Funds generated by ACT events will be turned back into the community and the state of Arkansas through grants for artistic organizations and student scholarships. Continuing education and entertainment for all ages will be presented by ACT through professional quality live productions. ACT is a 501-C3 organization.
Here at ACT we are always looking for volunteers that want to be a part of our mission to advance education through the performing arts.
To get involved please contact us at: